Friday, January 13, 2012

Must start somewhere

With Tess at school, Emma and Leah napping,  the house in moderate disarray, I am going to steal a moment to do something that I have been putting off for far to long now...start a blog.  I have gone back and forth about doing a blog on agriculture as I am what you would call a 'transplant'.  I was not raised on a farm.  We didn't move to a farm until I was a junior in high school and trust me if you would have told me then that I would have married a farming and be farming now I would have laughed in your face.  Not that I didn't have an appreciation for farming and all the hard work, I just knew how much work it was.  Funny how love changes your views, and maybe for the better.  Farming has given me the opportunity to really live my life with my husband and three little girls.  Something that I wouldn't change for all the hard work in the world.

I hope that you enjoy my take on my views of life on Farminz Fun Dairy! 
If farming wasn't fun, why would we do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment